Belmont Country Club is known in the NW Ohio area for its quality programming, top-notch indoor and outdoor facilities, knowledgeable and hardworking staff and competitive players and teams. Coach Sean Dixon is the Director of Tennis, and has been involved in tennis in NW Ohio for over 30 years.
SUMMER TENNIS CAMPS 2023
Our kids tennis classes will begin the first week of JUNE (Tuesday the 6th)
and run thru the month of JULY. Classes will be held on
TUESDAY & THURSDAY mornings
Class schedule will be as follows...
RED BALL (5 & 6 year olds) 9 - 930 am
GREEN DOT (11 & 12 year olds) 930 - 1030 am
ORANGE BALL (7 - 10 year olds) 11 am - Noon
JUNIOR/INTERMEDIATE (13 & older) Noon - 1 pm
Price for each individual class will be
$17 per child/per day for Green/Orange/Junior
$12 per child/per day for Red Ball
These classes are Drop-In style, so attend as many
as you like or are able.
To sign up or if you have any questions,
contact Coach Sean at firstname.lastname@example.org
Play All Year Around
- 4 HARTRU outdoor tennis courts and 3 indoor courts
- 3 Indoor Pickle ball Courts
- USTA Adult Teams (men, women and mixed)
- New players are introduced into the program immediately through leagues, clinics, or introduction to other players of the similar ability
- Consistent programs, providing the non-competitive/social player many avenues to play and enjoy tennis
- Quick start Tennis Programs for ages 4 – 11
- Intermediate/Advanced Tennis Programs for Jr./Sr. High School Tennis Players
Either new to tennis or looking to brush up existing skills, Belmont offers one on one classes and activities with our talented instructors.
Check out the junior programs available for all skill levels.
- Junior (Ages 20-29)
- Intermediate (Ages 30-40)
- Full (Ages 41+)
- Social Recreation Membership (21 and older)
Outdoor Tennis Courts Tour
Indoor Tennis Courts Tour